Saturday 13 August 2011

Vacation Video

Here's a little video I made, my apologies I know you've already seen a lot of these pictures...I used most of the ones I liked when I wrote about our trip and this video was just sort of an afterthought. HA!

However...if you love some good Scottish bagpipe music, you can crank up your speakers and at least enjoy that! The group is called Saor Patrol and the song name is "Lost Song"

They have some songs on their website you can purchase, or just listen to while you're on the site.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Cool, but where is Big Ben????
LOL

blh said...

So wonderful to see the pictures and read your comments. What a special trip - memories that will be reflected on for years! Thanks to you for all you did to make it possible!
Love you lots!

Rebecca said...

It's fun seeing the pictures with the music. Dang, I gotta check in here better. 2 comments ahead of me, I'm slacking!