Friday 21 May 2010

I had to post this...

OK, sorry...still no Buddhist lamp pics, the camera is getting a little dusty, I need to recharge the batteries and get out and get some pics. So, tomorrow NO SCHOOL for Buddha's Birthday...

So today, I was walking to the subway station as always...it was a beautiful day, I looked and a girl was walking my way wearing the Gold and Black! That's right, a Pittsburgh Steelers shirt, now...I'm about 99% sure she has NO CLUE who the Steelers even are, but still cool. Then (and this was the BIG shocker of the day) I'm sitting on the subway, and I look and the old guy next to me is wearing a Colorado School of the Mines ball cap! I kid you not! I am 100% (I hate when people say 110% so I'll max out at 100%) sure that the guy had no clue about what the hat said or where that even is. It baffled me to see that, I had never even seen one of those hats in the US. It's common to see Yankees, Red Sox, Indians, etc. and some major college stuff, but Colorado School of Mines?!
Unreal!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is hilarious. And you're right, I'm guessing the Steelers chick had no clue....or she wouldn't have wanted to be wearing it!!! LOL!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. The school of mines is amazing, though. Like you said, I've never seen one of those here, much less over in Korea. How funny. Charge those batteries because I'm ready for pictures ;)

Greta said...

Uhhhh. What is/are the Colorado School of Mines.

mom said...

That is interesting at about the ball cap. I wonder where he would have gotten a cap from the there.
Funny!