Tuesday 3 February 2009

Super Steelers!
















There are only a few things in life that I love more than the Steelers (family, the Lord...ummm, that's about it! HAHA) I actually had a chance to watch the game and I must say of all the Super Bowls I have seen that was as good as any. I actually would have been pulling for the Cardinals if they weren't playing the Steelers. I've been a fan of Warner since he helped me win a fantasy football title with his amazing numbers back in 1999. But, they were playing the Steelers, so there was no love for them this time. Great game though...and of course the Steelers came away with the Lombardi trophy and that's SIX now for those of you counting. So, Dallas...please let Luke know who the real greatest NFL team of all time is, the 49ers can't say much these days. I love my nephew and hate for him to grow up thinking the 49ers are still good, maybe they were when you were a kid, but they aren't now. And for the Broncos (thats Mer and Julie)...well, you can always dust off your VHS tapes and watch Elway win a few back in the 90s. For Becca and the Bungles...well, at least you can say you lost a close game to the 49ers YEARS ago.
Super Super Super Super Super Super Steelers!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, it pains me to have to read this post. But I knew it was coming as soon as the game ended. Since you know I can't say congrats, I'll just say I'm still glad you're my brother, even if you are a Steelers fan!

Greta said...

You would be proud, Tom was on a plane on the way home from UT, but I watched the whole game rooting for the steelers the whole time. (You know I don't have a team, so I root for those that I know my friends like and this was a biggie for you.) I watched it even with little girls beggign to watch Dora instead and all I have to say is it was a GREAT game.