Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a happy and safe New Year's Eve! I had an OK night, actually hit the sack a little early since I had to wake up at 5:45 AM and catch the plane back to Korea! So...nothing special.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has read my blog, I appreciate you caring enough to come on here and check it out!
So...my goal (yes, I still believe in setting a few goals) this year is to do better at posting on here, even if it's nothing too exciting (like this one!) HA!
I will try tomorrow to get on here (or the next few days) and let you know about my trip to Thailand and post some pics. I had an AMAZING time there, it was so cool, in every way. So...I will try to get on here and get some pics and info about the trip, promise!
So, thanks again to everyone who has been on here the last year, and I will try my best to make it more often and interesting in 2010!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you are back safe and sound. The kids are so excited to see the picture that I told them about!

Greta said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the pics.

DeNene Jensen said...

Ben, This is Dallas's mom and yes I did read to the end and I loved it. I have always wanted to visit that part of the country and you did a good job of describing it. Best wishes, DeNene